As members of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors, Value Dry shall observe the highest business standards when dealing with the public:
- By demanding all representatives to be clear and accurate in the presentation of products and services.
- By representing only those specific company locations that are members of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors as members, including the use of the NAWSRC logo.
- By representing only those specific company locations with a specialist on staff who has successfully completed the NAWSRC certification exam and maintained certification as having a Certified Specialist on staff, including the use of the NAWSRC Certified Specialist on Staff logo.
- By advertising with illustrations and descriptions that accurately represent the products and services being offered.
- By encouraging and/or contracting only those projects that are both structurally and economically sound.
- By writing all agreements so that they clearly state the work to be done.
- By fulfilling all contractual obligations promptly and completely, in a manner that will be in accordance with applicable building codes.
- By participating loyally in the industry's growth and progress through the Association's activities and its public interest efforts.
- All members of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors hereby state that all work done shall be of workmanlike quality and shall be in accordance with all applicable building codes.
- All members affirm that all materials and equipment supplied shall be of merchantable quality and shall be fit for the particular use for which they are intended.